What to Look For in a Crossbody Travel Bag?
Looking for a versatile bag for your daily commute that you can also carry-on planes and hold your essentials while traveling? Versatility was top of mind when we designed our entire collection. The tips below will help you select a crossbody travel bag that meets all of your needs.
It may be carrying your essentials, but a Trailblazer standout wherever you go! From the color to the exterior pattern, straps, shape, and overall design. The Liberators speaks to you.
Although style is first on our list, it’s far from your only priority. The right sling must have it all:
- Secure and easy access
Consider what essentials you’ll need daily or while traveling. While slings aren’t large enough to carry a laptop, they are large enough to carry your smartphone and digital tablet.
Mid-sized but mighty, the LIB Crossbody Slingbag features 7 pockets total:
- Key hook so you aren’t left digging for your keys.
- Spacious interior pocket for snacks, a light lunch, book, and more.
- USB charging port so you can leave your charger at home.
- Waterproof exterior to keep electronics and essentials dry in all weather.
- Hidden antitheft exterior pocket.
- Smartphone pocket.
- Easy access side pocket.
- Large interior zipper pocket.
- 3 additional interior pockets, including 2 pen holders.
Just because it has a strap, doesn’t mean it’s comfortable. We designed our bag with ergonomics and all-day wear in mind. It’s:
- Lightweight at just .85 pounds.
- Has a wide, padded, and breathable strap.
- Has a padded and breathable backside.
- The strap can be adjusted for comfort.
- You can wear it in the front, back, or over the shoulder.
- Has a premium leather handle to hold and carry by hand.
#4 Secure and Easy Access
The ideal crossbody travel bag is easy for you to access while on the go, but not easy for others to access.
We added a hidden zipper pocket on the back side of the strap to stash cash, ID, a slim wallet, or other valuables. There is a smaller exterior zipper compartment for less valuable essentials, such as hand sanitizer, lip balm, makeup, and more.
For added security, the primary compartment has an anti-theft lock system that you can lock when needed.
A sling is the perfect hands-free alternative to backpacks and purses, but not all are designed to be unisex. We are in a day and age, where versatility and durability are expected in both our clothing and our accessories.
By designing our Liberators Bags as a unisex accessory, it goes with everything in your closet—and will last for years to come! You can even share it with your partner or lend it to friends when they travel. Personalize your look by choosing from either a standard khaki or green khaki.
Looking For a Travel Set?
In addition to our cross body travel bag, we have a matching Weekender and Carry-On Suitcase.
Our entire collection features historic women and men who have fought for liberating Haiti, empowering Haitians and global citizens to celebrate those who are the change they want to see in the world!